Thanks to my fellow mommy blogger Chan for sharing her blogpost on how to make Ebi (Shrimp) Tempura. It’s my first time to make this so I needed a guide to make it perfect. Well, I succeeded but not perfectly. I failed to straighten the shrimps to get the same look as how Chan did it haha!
Average sized shrimps, deveined
Salt and pepper
1) Clean the shrimps by removing heads and shells. Leave the tails.
2) Slightly cut the back of the shrimps to remove the black dirt.
3) Season it with salt and pepper.
4) Coat the cleaned shrimp with flour first before dipping it onto the beaten egg. Then have it evenly coated with the breadcrumbs.
5) Deep fry and dry them on paper towel.