A Filipino dish mostly served with fried fish.
I don’t normally eat ampalaya but wanted to give it a try!
2 pcs. Ampalaya (5″ long ea.)
250 gms. Shrimps (peeled and beheaded)
1 pc. Tomato (sliced)
4 cloves Garlic (chopped)
1/2 pc. Onion (sliced)
1 cube Maggi Vegetable Stock
1 pc. Egg (beaten)
Pepper and Fish Sauce to taste
1. Saute the garlic until slightly brown. Put the onion.
2. Add the shrimps and stir for like 5 minutes. Add the tomato.
3. Put the maggi cube. Keep on stirring.
4. Now add the ampalaya till it’s half-cooked.
5. Add pepper and fish sauce to taste.
6. Pour the beaten egg and scramble it slowly.
7. Cover for 5 minutes. Then serve. 😉