While I wait for my recipe posts to be exported from its old kitchen, I just thought instead of wasting my time by waiting till it completed, I decided for this freshly baked blog join the fun of the growing Weekend Blog Follower Caravan. This week’s task is following users of Google Friend Connect. Here’s the drill:
1. Make a blog post with our WBFC Badge to welcome all our participants. Grab the codes HERE. Make sure your blog post has dofollow links to this week’s sponsors: Chika Bits and Dens Online.
2. Submit your blog post to our linky tool below. Not your homepage URL.
3. Visit other participating blogs and leave a comment at our fellow participants’ welcome post that you have followed them thru Google Friend Connect.
4. Again, follow all participants thru Google Friend Connect!!
5. Please a leave a comment here if you have done so.
Weekend Blog Follower Caravan is a simple online blogger-helping-blogger weekly meme. It was designed for bloggers to help each other in terms of blog followers either through Google Friend Connect, email subscribers, Twitter and other platforms that could help boosts each other’s blogs.