500 gms flat thin noodles
1 tin Angel evaporated milk
2 tetra packs Nestle all purpose cream
1 small tin Century hot and spicy tuna
250 gms bacon bits
1 tin mushroom pieces and stems
Salt and pepper to taste
1. I first chopped the bacon to bits, slightly fry them on a non stick pan and set aside. I did not use oil in frying these.
2. Boil the noodles with salt and cooking oil while you cook the pasta sauce.
3. Pour enough olive oil, then put the tuna, stir for seconds.
4. Then put the mushroom next. Let it cook.
5. Pour the evap milk, stir.
6. Pour the all purpose cream, stir. Season it with salt and pepper.
7. Let it boil for a while as you drain the cooked noodles.
8. Turn the gas off, and pour the cooked pasta sauce and sprinkle the bacon bits onto the noodles.